- Are Middle Paleolithic Knifes really the Forerunners of Châtelperronian Points?
- The Châtelperronian: a fully developed Leptholithic Industry
- Neolithic / Chalcolithic Jade artifact from Varna
- Pointed Blades during the European Upper Paleolithic
- Federmesser-Ensembles in Westphalia during the Allerød interstadial
Most Popular TagsAcheulean Acheulian Acheulien Aggsbach Aterian Aurignacian Biface Blades Bronze Age Burin Cleaver Early Upper Paleolithic Epipaleolithic EUP Flint Gravettian Handaxe Homo Sapiens Kebara LBK Levallois Levallois-Mousterian Lower Paleolithic Magdalenian Magdalenien Mesolithic Micoquian Micoquien Middle Paleolithic Mousterian Mousterien MSA MTA Natufian Neanderthal neolithic Paleolithics Plaeolithics and Neolithics Quina Sickle Steinzeit stone age Stone Age Artifact tanged point Vezere
Tag Archives: Ouchtata
Implements from the Gafsa-area (Tunesia). The Iberomaurusian represents the earliest Upper Palaeolithic in the Maghreb. This technocomplex was introduced in 1909 by Pallary who described an microlithic industry from Abri Mouillah (western Algeria). Geographically, the Iberomaurusians occupied the Mediterranean littoral … Continue reading