- The Ordinary and the Special
- Early Bronze Age decorated Flat Axe: An artifact of Prestige and Power?
- Emireh points and the Levantine Initial Upper Paleolithic
- Obsidian tools of Pastoral Neolithic groups from the Lake Naivasha basin (Kenya)
- The Badegoulian: Ugly Technocomplex- or Sophisticated Adaption?
Most Popular TagsAcheulean Acheulian Acheulien Aterian Aurignacian Biface Blade Blades Bronze Age Cleaver Early Upper Paleolithic Epipaleolithic Gravettian Handaxe Homo Sapiens Kebara Levallois Levallois-Mousterian Levallois Technique Lower Paleolithic Magdalenian Magdalenien Mesolithic Micoquian Middle Paleolithic Middle Stone Age Mousterian Mousterien MSA MTA Natufian Neanderthal neolithic Nubian Complex Oldowan Paleolithics Paleolithique Plaeolithics and Neolithics PPNB Quina Scraper Sickle Steinzeit stone age tanged point
Tag Archives: Ouchtata
Implements from the Gafsa-area (Tunesia). The Iberomaurusian represents the earliest Upper Palaeolithic in the Maghreb. This technocomplex was introduced in 1909 by Pallary who described an microlithic industry from Abri Mouillah (western Algeria). Geographically, the Iberomaurusians occupied the Mediterranean littoral … Continue reading